Wednesday, May 26, 2010

huh finaly..

Posted by sHiN at 6:48 AM
huh tis few month SO MANY thing happen lik a SIAO d ppl..n now i oso noe many thing wat i duno at here i wan say THANKYOU for U i very HAPI REN SHI DAO U...n last few day got a not so hapi d thing happen make me so nei jiu n sad oso...ben lai i wan to XXX d but now i think adi i dunwan adi coz me n her not so easy bcome lik now so fren d lo i dunwan bcoz of u lai tat thn make me n her d frenship PO LIE lo if u still wan to XXX i oso duno wat can i do adi...tat is up to u...huh now finaly got some thing is settle not bad oso...

haix..now concert COMING all osoHAVEN practice finish n still got MANY score HAVEN take leh now oso NOT ENOUGH TIME liao...so worry o...n i duno wan how to help them a ex snr tell me they so XXX...i oso noe they XXX but i oso duno wan how to help them but i will try my best to help them la...haix..

0 comments on "huh finaly.."

Post a Comment

 

My Blog Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez